Thursday, February 02, 2006

Thanks Rhianna gee, just what I need
I got tagged by the 4X4 meme
I really appreciate it, yep I do.

Uh huh.

Well, lets get started

4 Jobs I have had:
In reverse chronological order
Gas/Electric supervisor, City of Castroville
Gas leak survey tech
Flatbed OTR driver
Gas Dept. Superintendent, City of Port Aransas

Four movies I could watch over and over and have:
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (AAHHHeeeAAAHHHeeeAAHHHhhhhh)
Team America (Take that Hans Brix!)
Patton
Kelly's Heroes

Four Places I have lived:
San Marcos, Tx
Port Aransas, Tx
Rota, Spain
Newport, RI (ya didn't say I hadda like it)

Four TV shows I watch:
Mythbusters
Mailcall
Drawn together
Tripping the Rift

Four places I have been on vacation:
Every place I've lived has been some kind of tourist trap, I can get ripped off in my hometown- why travel?

Four websites I visit daily:
My mail boxes
the local rag
Newsmax
weather pages

Four Favorite foods:
Meatloaf
Carne asada
Pizza
Lazagnia

Four places I would rather be:
I can't say I mind this place we're at now- could be about 20 miles closer to San Antonio, I guess. Other than that, I'd have to agree with Rhianna- TEXAS

And lastly
Four people I tag:
Not going there, wouldn't be prudent

At least I have something to post today, anyhow. Thanks Rhianna.

No comments:

Post a Comment