Sunday, November 27, 2005

We were coming back from looking at a Ranger in Austin

And saw this truck.

Guess what he supports?


I'd guess he supports, , ,

, , "I support" ribbon manufacturers!

(UPDATE 4:01PM)
A I said, wa looked at a Ford ranger XLT up in Austin. When did Ford decide to make the Ranger XLT a base model? My old '87 XLT Supercab had ALL the bells and whistles. The ones I'm seeing now don't even have power windows. Oh well, at least I can get the same thing about $1000 less if I buy a Mazda B-4000.

We passed the San Marcos outlet malls on the way south on I-35. The built an addition to the VF-outlet mall (I think). I'm not sure if it's the one that Dsah worked on. I hope not. To be charitable, it looks, , , ummm, , , well- extremely 'Disneyish' with it's castlements, towers, and gingerbread toppings.

No comments:

Post a Comment