Saturday, September 03, 2005

I have to admit that there is a bright side to overpriced gas

I'm on my way to work again today, and in a way I look forward to the drive.
Since the tremendous price increase this last week, the roads have (pretty much)lost their moronic drivers.
I don't know if the price is forcing them to drive more responsibly, or they just can't afford to get in my way. I've decreased my speed- spending alot of time in the right hand lanes, and do to the decreased traffic problems spend about the same time in transit- about 45 min each way.

Being the evil, selfish, mean spirited conservative that I am; if I could afford it, I wouldn't mind gas staying up there. But I can't afford it and neither can most others, and so I look forward to it coming down as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment