Friday, July 22, 2005

Sorry for the light blogging

It's just that after dragging myself to work, and just enduring the time there- I just can't get myself motivated to be moved enough by much of anything to post.
That and the fact that the transformer mishap we had back in the first part of June.
I thought I posted about it, but can't find it. I TRY not to job-blog too much, but we put the wrong transformer up and fried 3 houses. Actually the wiring was ok, but everything that had a motor, silicone chip, or transformer was cooked from the 480V we sent through the wiring.

Anyway, it was my First FUBAR there, and I saw the way they cover there @ss- I'm still working, but the guy that had two previous ones isn't after this last Thurs. Currently, I'm activly looking at at finding a different job; and untill then, I probably won't be moved enough to comment much for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment