Friday, July 08, 2005

The "Religion of Peace" has shown their "love of diversity" yet again

I'm not sure what their aim was this time, last time they pied an election- this time I'm sure it's going to bite them in the ass.

I feel for the Brits, I have 5 of them in my house right now. All those terrorists did was solidify the will of freedom loving people on both sides of the Atlantic. Did they think that a handfull of bombs would scare the Brits into caving? The Empire who withstood the Zepplin and Gotha raids of London in the War to End all Wars? The Nazi bombings that near wiped out the East End? They're used to looking for terrorist bombs and dealing with the aftermath- They have Ireland.

Now you Islamo-fascists want to TRY to destroy the English resolve?
That might happen- - - AFTER the widespread islamic protests against terrorism.

No comments:

Post a Comment