Sunday, June 05, 2005

Did I ever mention that I hate playing politics?

Have I mentioned that my new boss just LOVES playing politics?
In the Natural gas business you don't want alot of "exitement"- my boss loves to get things going.
My boss doesn't care how many of his people he ruins a Sunday inconveniences to make a political point- on a Sunday morning- and I'll get my @ss jumped on because I had this "project" scheduled for tomorrow- not yesterday.

Did I mention that I took a paycut to work here?
The only positive things about this job is fully paid health insurance and I'm closer to work.
I have more overtime- exept when it falls on a holiday week- then it's straight time.
I get jumped on alot more for nothing I did.
We get called in in the middle of the night, anytime the wind is wrong- for something not our problem- and we can't fix it.
I get bypassed between my boss and his favorite worker- who nominally works for me.

I'm sure my old boss would hire me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment