Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Look, pobong wants to HELP me :-)
From: pobong1@netscape.net Save Address
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 08:09:33 -0500
Subject: CAN I INVEST IN YOUR COUNTRY NOW?
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
FROM HIS ROYAL MAJESTY
(HRM)CROWN RULER OF ELEME KINGDOM
CHIEF DANIEL ELEME, PHD -(UMMm Piled High and Deep?)
EZE 1 OF ELEME.
PRIVATE E-MAIL ADDRESS: pobong2005@yahoo.co.uk

ATTN:

This letter might surprise you because we have met
neither in person nor by correspondence. But I
believe it is one day that you got to know somebody
either in physical or through correspondence.

I got your contact through discreet inquiry from
the chambers of commerce and industry of your
country on the net, you and your organization were
revealed as being quite astute in private
entrepreneurship, one has no doubt in your ability
to handle a financial business transaction.

I can't wait- he wants to GIVE me $16 MILLION ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment